Thursday, December 31, 2009

Last day 2009


It's been a crazy year and I didn't finish what I started in such hope and anticipation. Life got in the way, but I made a few good decisions. One was to leave full time work and the more I think about that the better it has turned out to be. I look forward to 20120 and for the reasons I started this blog originally, I am going to continue it this year. I loved following Tania's 365 project and she did see it through. I am glad that Sue will be continuing her Year of Images as well. I have joined the Edtech 365/2010 Flickr group and am looking forward to getting involved with that. I love the idea of having the theme of change for January. It seems like a very rich topic. There is also discussion about how to use the group in the classroom - very intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment