Friday, January 1, 2010

Beans


I was interested to read that the theme chosen for January by the Edtech 365/2010 Flickr group was about change: "Your task this month is to post an image showing change. You can use a photo from the past, and take one in January of the same subject." My photo of the beans I sowed about 2 weeks ago will be changing throughout January I guess and I will take photos as these change over the month. I got a surprise when I saw them poking out of the straw yesterday as I had not expected much of them. The chooks had been pecking away in that part of the garden and I hadn't watered them or tended to them in any way. But here they are - a sign of hope for the future.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back - hope 2010 will be a great year for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jo and to the family. I look forward to the 365.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete